We are so excited! Our recent move took us across town from the Lowry district of Denver, Colorado westward over to the heart of Cherry Creek. Months of planning surely paid off as the new space is shaping up to be nothing short of fantastic! We now look as vibrant as we feel. With the move comes increased visibility for Name.com, which we are ready for. We’re hoping to get more name recognition since after all; we are Colorado’s largest domain registrar.

The new space has a modern look and feel. It was important to Bill, who is an artist at heart, to be in a space that fosters creativity and aids in the process of ’91making things’ whether that be ideas or products. With our new central location already members of the Name team have decided to leave their cars parked at home and hop on a bike or hit the pavement by foot to get here. Personally, i’m going to wait until the snow melts :)

Check out the pictures below and tell us what you think! Feel free to take the virtual tour as well. WARNING: Video will more than likely make you dizzy (It was my first video and my footage is really shaky. My apologies, I’ll get a better one up soon!) New Office Digs!

Video edited, compliments of Joshua Ciampa from Name.com on Vimeo.

Comments
Posted at 9:12 pm January 20, 2011
Ashkir

I like! 😀 Love the abundance of glass!

Posted at 9:12 pm January 20, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00335685: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZYeW:ref

Posted at 9:15 pm January 20, 2011
Jesus the Dentist

Nice office! =)

Posted at 9:15 pm January 20, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00335686: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZYfA:ref

Posted at 10:52 am January 21, 2011
chandan

looks nice locations :)

Posted at 10:52 am January 21, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00336160: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZa9X:ref

Posted at 8:28 pm January 21, 2011
bayu2298

Cool!!! That makes me more love you!!!

Posted at 7:23 pm January 22, 2011
the DOT mail TLD support site!

hello name.com

I've just signed in my account to your company and registered five .TV domains

your prices for .TV domains already are very good, but I want register many .TV domains

so, do you offer (or will offer soon) any discounts or coupon codes for .TV domains?

thanks

gaetano marano [ DOTmailTLD.org ]

Posted at 7:25 pm January 22, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00336837: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZdhO:ref

Posted at 7:13 pm January 24, 2011
Ashley

How many .TV domains are we talkin' about here? :) I don't foresee any .TV promos in the immediate future (but I can double check this) but if it was a large quantity we might be able to get you set up with special pricing.

Posted at 11:08 pm January 24, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00338226: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZiik:ref

Posted at 12:32 am January 30, 2011
Jeff

New digs??/ Nice for you. Is that the reason you don't answer you support tickets?

Two tickets in two weeks from CarMar*** and no response yet.

I now want to transfer all 350 of my registered domains away from Name.com to GoDaddy or NameCheap because your are more than 30% more expensive, do not offer bulk perks, and do NOT answer your support tickets regarding this issue.

Send me my domain transfer information for the each of my domains,of all my domains.

i used to like you guys, but it seems things have gone down hill. I have another 200 domains I wanted to consolidate with you, but you declined to want the business by answering support tickets on the issue or even responding by saying that you do not support or cater to bulk domain accounts.

Hopefully by calling your attention to this issue in public, I can get a better, more timely professional response than going through your support desk and support email.

Posted at 12:32 am January 30, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00341603: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDZzRn:ref

Posted at 4:01 pm January 31, 2011
Ashley

Youch! This is no good. Sorry about your troubles Jeff, what is your case number? I'll follow up with this and at the very least help your transfer out be as smooth as possible, though we are sad to see you go :(

Posted at 4:02 pm January 31, 2011

Dear Disqus,

Thank you for contacting Name.com Support.

Case #00342486: “[theofficialnamecomblog] Re: New Office Digs!” has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.

Name.com Support

+1.720-249-2374 from 8:00AM – 6:00PM MST, Monday – Friday.

ref:00D8csHM.500CDa1x2:ref

Posted at 3:20 am February 25, 2011
New Look Promotional Code

This action culminates the alliance formed over the summer by now former City Manager Carlos Migoya, Chief Miguel Exposito, Police Major Al Alvarez, and City Commissioner Marc Sarnoff, who, it should come as no surprise, is expecting to be named interim Mayor id they can get Regalado arrested, and then suspended by newly sworn in Governor Rick Scott.