Name.com is looking for some awesome folks in the Denver area to join our Customer Support team. To show you how cool it is to work at the Name office, we created our own MTV Cribs-style video to give you a first-hand look at what it means to be part of our team.
Working at Name.com is pretty awesome. See for yourself
Aside from getting to hang out at our super cool office all day, there are a lot of perks that go along with being a Name.com employee. Here are just a few of them:
- Free food: As what is obviously our most important perk, we have a fully stocked kitchen in our office that employees can help themselves to. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and maybe even dinner on us on days you come into the office.
- 401(K) matching: Saving for retirement is a huge undertaking, so employees who save can take advantage of our retirement contribution matching program.
- Education stipend: If you’re pursuing a higher education degree, we’ll help make it happen. Employees enrolled in college classes can get an annual education stipend to help them cover the cost of school.
- Generous time off: Work hard and play hard with up to three weeks of vacation time your first year, ample sick time, and paid holidays.
- Bring your dog to work: Because our four-legged friends are a huge part of our lives, we have a dog-friendly office that your pup can visit from time to time.
Wow, this job sounds pretty sweet! Where do I apply?
Learn more about the Customer Support role and begin the application process on the Name.com Careers page.