Now introducing Name.com’s PageZen!

Ok all you online brand builders, small to medium sized business owners, affiliate marketers, entrepreneurs, developers, and designers – prepare for your life to get a whole lot easier…

Now introducing Name.com’s easy drag & drop website builder, PageZen!

No longer do you need to know code or pay a designer to get a website up, now you can use PageZen’s easy drag & drop content editor to start building your site. It’s the perfect, simple solution to get a usable, quality website up quickly. Choose a template and then add your text and images. A single click allows you to easily add video, a blog, RSS feed, Facebook feed, Twitter feed, site search, Google maps, and even games! Building a website is now more than do-able, it’s actually fun! PageZen is gamified which means the more progress you make on your site the more you get rewarded. You’ll find yourself eager to continue building. You can also plug into an existing advertising network and start making real revenue on your site. If you’ve been thinking about building a website for a while but were feeling a bit intimidated, PageZen is an extremely user friendly, accessible option.

Your site is dynamically updated so as soon as you make an edit you can see the changes immediately (how gratifying!). Enjoy full control of your business or project’s website with unlimited disk space and bandwidth included, no additional hosting necessary.

Just because you don’t need to learn codes and scripts to use PageZen doesn’t mean that it’s not for the techies too. If you look under the hood it has the ability to modify SEO tags and insert custom code.

Add 5 page to cart!

PageZen Preview:

For more information on plans and pricing please visit www.name.com/website-builder.

Add 5 page to cart

Comments
Posted at 5:28 am July 23, 2011
Ibrahim Muaz

how can i remove pagezen from my name.com URL

Posted at 5:29 am July 23, 2011
Ibrahim Muaz

How can i remove pagezen from my name.com url…? pls help..

Posted at 6:03 am July 24, 2011
jared ewy

Ibrahim, has anyone gotten back to you? If not, please email support@name.com and we’ll get right on it. Thank you for letting us know. And thank you for being our customer.

Jared, Name Community Evangelist

Posted at 12:01 pm July 24, 2011
Stanislav Krivak

It would be really helpful if you made some detailed preview for this service. There is almost nothing to read about it. Put some sites up, make some video showcasing it… I know it’s early and all, in that case don’t push it out till you have a proper campaign to back it up.

Just my 2c…

Posted at 6:02 pm July 25, 2011
Anonymous

I would like to see some demo’s or videos. You offer the service and the only way a person can see what your all about is to opt-in. I think you will have some missed opportunities with your current approach

Posted at 9:12 pm July 27, 2011
jared ewy

But your 2 cents are very valuable. Thank you. We’re going to get to work on this.
Jared, Name

Posted at 9:13 pm July 27, 2011
jared ewy

Thank you! We normally have to pay people for this kind of feedback.

Jared, Name Community Evangelist

Posted at 3:56 pm August 21, 2011
Sunshine Comp

I like that the 1 page free trial is an option so you can try it out and get a feel for it.
However I decided to go with normal hosting instead and it’s proving an embarrassing (for me) pain to uninstall it.
I’m still waiting on support to fix this (it’s the weekend).
So to sum up, it’s actually a good tool that’s very simple to get started with, but it really should be as simple to remove it if you don’t want it.

Posted at 3:00 pm August 22, 2011
Anonymous

Hey Ibrahim, if you call support they can help you remove PageZen from your URL. You can also remove it by logging into your account, going to account management and then clicking on ‘Edit/modify billing’ and then, ‘cancel this service’

Posted at 3:02 pm August 22, 2011
Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback @google-5f57e874f689fd4052987fc337e89143:disqus , if you let me know your case number i’d be more than happy to follow up with our team for you.

Posted at 6:41 am September 6, 2011
Anonymous

PageZen Online Tour?

PageZen verifiable example Sites?

PageZen provable testimonials?

Can you answer all of the above questions?

Posted at 3:19 pm September 6, 2011
Anonymous

Hey, great questions! You can take a PageZen online tour by jumping in and starting your 14 day free trial (www.name.com/website-builder). We are working on getting some sample sites built as well as a video tutorial. In the mean time you should take it for a test drive!

Posted at 10:11 am October 23, 2011
Domain. Paradise

PageZen is a nightmare. don’t touch it unless you have a HUGE computer with 20 gigs of ram. It constantly stalls and will not connect to the name.com zen server or whatever, the page turns white and just sits there; it is a clunky slow cumbersome ram hog, horrible miserable experience all weekend trying to make it work. It doesn’t. Constantly cleaning cache and ram, then have to log out and start over, doesn’t help as the Pagezen page turns white anyway and DOES NOTHING.

And that miserable annoying popup thing on the left side of the page IS IN THE WAY! There is already the Editor on the RIGHT SIDE so it is REDUNDANT to have that other stupid thing popping up on the left. Between the two of them you can’t even see the page you are trying to work on.

The other annoying thing is there is no explanation anywhere that I could find as to how the supposed “Make Money” aspect works. Who gets paid when, how, by whom, how much, etc.? Basic info that should be somewhere visible and easily accessible.

Please delete the two pages I signed up for the freebie 1-pages, as I will not waste one more second trying to make it work. As “Sunshine” said below, “There’s no selectable option to cancel it completely, I had to ask support to remove it from my domain manager but the darn thing still loads when going to my website, even after uploading proper files to my cpanel.”

So please get rid of my two freebie pages as well (under two domains). Thanks.

Posted at 2:58 pm October 24, 2011
Anonymous

Hey, so sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. We are working on an FAQ to provide further information such as who gets paid out, when, by whom etc.

Thanks for your feedback, i’ll be sure to share it with our team. What is the domain name(s) you would like PageZen removed on? I’ll work with our support team to get this done.
Thanks again for getting in touch with your feedback.

Posted at 5:19 pm November 17, 2011
Trung Truc0u7847 n Th’e0nh

KhanhChauNguyen: I followed your guide ‘cancel this service’ but nothing happened: Please Remove PageZen completely. My domain name is tienganhtrieuphu.com

Posted at 6:30 pm November 17, 2011
Anonymous

Hey Trung, you did successfully cancel the service but our support team removed ‘PageZen’ from showing in your account.

Just at a curiosity, what didn’t work for you regarding pagezen? Did you get logged in successfully and run into a stumbling block in the editor? It would be great to get some feedback so we can continue to improve the service. 🙂

Posted at 6:07 am November 18, 2011
Trung Truc0u7847 n Th’e0nh

Thanks for your help ! I just want using WordPress for my Website

Posted at 3:59 am December 30, 2011
karthic Gurnani

As of now, I’ve bought some 17 domains through different accounts in name.com. But, pagezen really irritates me. Thank god, I’ve opted only for free version. And am unable to cancel it now.

unfortunately the namedotcom suggested way does not work.

Posted at 9:33 am January 3, 2012
Anup kayastha

Hi Name.com,

I was just looking through the new service PageZen. It is great but mistankenly I used that service in my domain name which already have a content with WordPress. The domain name is: digitalbunch.com

Please remove PageZen service from that domain.

Waiting for the reply..

Regards,
Anup

Posted at 4:01 pm January 3, 2012
Anonymous

Who were you hosting with? We can remove PageZen but we’ll need to know where to point your nameservers. You can reply here or shoot an email to support@name.com too, either works.

Posted at 8:53 am January 11, 2012
DigitalBunch

I contact using the support email you provided and problem is fixed!

Thanks for your help 🙂

Posted at 11:56 am February 27, 2012
Hemanta Paikaray

I followed your guide ‘cancel this service’ but nothing happened: Please Remove PageZen completely. My domain name is bollywoodupdate.info

Posted at 5:18 pm February 27, 2012

Hey Hemanta, it’s my understanding that PageZen has already been removed from your domain, let us know if we can help you out with anything else.

Posted at 6:09 am July 7, 2012
Samuel Lê

Hi, I disables page zen from my account (sam-experiments.com) but it is still showing. Can you please completely disable page zen for me? thanks!

Posted at 8:57 am July 9, 2012

Hey Samuel, this has been completely removed from your account. Thanks for giving PageZen a try and feel free to send us any feedback you have on the product.

Posted at 1:35 am July 22, 2012
Shane Ryan

despite repeated attempts I also have failed to remove pagezen  – could you please remove it from comvet.asia? – I’d like to use URL forwarding instead

Posted at 1:34 pm July 23, 2012

Hey Shane, this has been removed from your account. Please email support@name.com if you need help with anything else. Thanks!

Posted at 12:21 am August 13, 2012
mohaned mohamed

please i wanna remove pagezen from this oohugo.com please remove it

Posted at 3:05 am August 15, 2012
Jocuri

The change is great i love it

Posted at 2:44 pm January 11, 2013
velvetkitchen

Hi, I disables page zen from my account ( velvetkitchen.com ) but it is still showing. Can you please completely disable page zen for me? thanks!

Posted at 1:00 am July 10, 2013
Speed

Please Remove PageZen completely. My domain name is fcabal.net
please remove all pagezen from my domain

Posted at 12:41 am January 30, 2014
Ana Maria

I was going to use pagezen to build my site but after reading all these comments I’m afraid to even touch it. Is there any positive info about it, any demos, ratings, anything? If not I would also like it removed since I believe I’m paying for it right now.

Posted at 11:18 am January 30, 2014
akehr

Hey Ana, we no longer offer PageZen. To have it removed you can send a message to support@name.com or go to http://support.name.com/ and they’ll get rid of it for you. A really great alternative that we now offer is RapidPress (http://name.com/rapidpress). RapidPress is a one-click WordPress site builder, which means that there are thousands of great themes and plugins to make your site perfect.