June’s Sizzling Promos – Get ‘Em While They’re Hot!

Hey folks! For the month of June we’ve got a pretty sweet deal for you — register .COM & .NET domains for the low price of $7.99 with the code SIZZLING ! It’s a great time to snag up some domains before the impending VeriSign price increase on July 1.

This promo joins our new .TV pricing we announced last week: $10.99 one year registrations, $9.99 multi-year registrations (no code required), and $29.99 renewals with the code SHOWTIME ! Also don’t forget you can transfer your .COM & .NET domains to Name.com for just $6.99 until the end of the month!

All told June has turned out to be an attractive month for domains, so be sure to take advantage of these deals while they’re hot!

Comments
Posted at 3:48 pm June 8, 2010
Online Printing

nice i was looking for this kind of offer for a long time!

Posted at 1:19 am June 9, 2010
Paid Online Survey

I need renewal coupon.. please send to my email address..

Posted at 11:04 am June 10, 2010

Hey there,

We'll probably announce a renewal promo sometime next week, so keep an eye out here or on Twitter/Facebook (namedotcom on both). 🙂

Posted at 10:22 am June 12, 2010
Rajesh Patel

Dear Name.com
I'm looking for coupons from which I can purchase new domains from cheap. I'm already your customer, own 4-5 domains. 🙂

Posted at 12:21 am June 13, 2010
Chirag

Posted at 2:15 am June 13, 2010
alsaggaf

Thanks for great price

Posted at 12:15 pm June 16, 2010
Handoko

Need renewal code for dot info…

Posted at 6:18 am June 17, 2010
Just_Askin

Regarding the new price increase: I received NO “disclaimer about the July pricing for these domains” email as one of your support personnel mentioned in an email to me yesterday. I have also not received any reply back from them regarding my request for clarification regarding how to (or if I can) use the Promo Code SAVENOW for multiple renewals.

I do not understand why Name.com feels the need to send emails to notify their customers of a price increase (and with such short notice), yet refuse to inform them what the rate will be increased to, will not post the new rate on their website, nor respond to customers' requests when they ask what the new rate is going to be. ???

You've known about the Verisign rate increase for several weeks (if not months), so I truly can not comprehend Name.com's need for secrecy at this final hour with less than two weeks before the price change goes into effect. You're just now sending us notification emails in effect stating, “We're going to increase our rates… but the new rate is going to be a SURPRISE!”. ??? Is this some type of new marketing ploy?

Please let me (and the rest of your customers) know what your new RATE will be for .com and .net domain name registrations and renewals after June 30, 2010 (the new rate effective July 1, 2010).

Thank you.

p.s. Additionally, I see you are giving more of a break to *new* customers transferring in and/or purchasing *new* domains than you are to your existing customers renewing. I wish you would offer a like “deal” to your current customers as well, because after all “WE” are your backbone… a good deal to us now & then might be nice.

Posted June 17, 2010

Posted at 6:23 am June 17, 2010
Just_Askin

Use SAVENOW promo code for renewals – supposed to be good until June 30th.

Posted at 1:18 pm June 17, 2010
Just_Askin

Thank you.

Posted June 17, 2010

Posted at 1:23 pm June 17, 2010
Just_Askin

Use SAVENOW promo code for renewals – supposed to be good until June 30th.