Your July ’12 Promo Code for COM/NET Domains

It’s dry here in Colorado. We need rain. If you’re good on moisture, then make it rain with great domain savings:

Domain Promo Code "Makeitrain"

Use the promotional code, ‘MAKEITRAIN’ to receive:

$10.25 registrations & renewals on .COM & .NET domains!*

Also now offering .COM & .NET transfers for only $8.25! That includes a year extension of registration and absolutely no hidden fees!

*Offer valid on first year registrations & renewals through 7/31/2012

Comments
Posted at 5:25 am July 1, 2012
DjZoNe

Ahaha a normal .COM is 9.99 $ and 10.25 $ is the saving? 😀

Posted at 7:40 am July 1, 2012

The $9.99 promotional price only runs through July 8th so you’ll want this code for the rest of the month! 😉

Posted at 1:18 pm July 1, 2012
Georgi Tsankov

MAKEITRAIN doesn’t work… .NET costs $9.99 with or without the code.

Posted at 10:31 am July 2, 2012

The $9.99 price point only lasts through next Sunday, then the price will go back up to $10.99 so you’ll want to hang on to that promotional code for the rest of the month.

Posted at 2:21 am July 6, 2012
Yumer

What is this promo, every months, different…. previous one , $2 off (with WILDTHING), 2 month ago ($1.5 with INTERWEBS) … and s.o… for this month (July) only $0.5 ? Why?

Posted at 7:25 am July 6, 2012

Hey Yumer, we went slightly higher this month because we’re running a $9.99 com/net special (no promo code required) 7/1 – 7/8. We’re still extremely competitive if you look across the board.

Posted at 8:08 am July 6, 2012
Yumer

Thank you for your answer… I am your coustomer at this time (still) … and I need renew my domains (4 items) … but even $9.99 is high (I thing it is for new)… I will have been renew them with WILDTHING prev month but when the price was $2.00 , when $1.74 and I missed … I have one  /total 5 domains) … and probably I’ll transfer (at least 4, expired soon to GD , for $4.99, but I didn’t try it still wheather it is work , normal price $7.99)…
… Visibly, the raining is very weak… :( (here /in BG/ it’s so sunny, too :( )

Posted at 10:49 am July 6, 2012

We’ll try to send you some sunshine, we’ve got plenty of it here in Colorado!! Unfortunately you are correct that the $9.99 is just for new registrations & not renewals. We’re really sad to see you go but if you must, keep us in mind as our transfer price is only $8.25 and we’d love to get you back.

Posted at 2:59 pm July 6, 2012
Yumer

Thank you for sunshine…(y) …OK. thanks … I’ll go without wish… but free economics… :) … Maybe you right… I can come back next year…. Good luck!

Posted at 3:00 am July 12, 2012
Uttam Ghosh

Is there any promo code for .co.in or .in domain? please give me some promo code!

Posted at 9:25 am July 12, 2012

Hey Uttam, unfortunately we do not currently have a promotion around .co.in or .in domains.

Posted at 6:04 am October 20, 2012
Mj Rayhan

Do you ever use
Google
Look for Promotion strategies to promote your business? Do
you carefully set up your consideration and set up all settings? Do you know
why mouse clicks cannot convert to sales? If you don’t do things right with Google Look
for Promotion, it’s really difficult to generate income, and you may just throw
your cash to Google
and it’s provided partners.