Domain Name Savings! Your November 2012 Promo Code for Domain Savings

It’s about to be over. The presidential election of 2012 has many Americans wanting to move to the moon, or wherever we won’t be inundated with ridiculous domain name promo codecampaign commercials. “Did you know that Romney eats kittens?” “Are you aware that Obama is a Socialist zombie baby sniffer?” We all know too much about two dudes who are as human as the rest of us. We realized this mortality with the massive “Frankenstorm” called Sandy that ripped into our upper east side and took down trees, buildings and, sadly, lives.

But nearing the end of the election, and seeing how we’re all the same, vulnerable creatures, has us talking about UNITY. Your promo code for November 2012 is just that,UNITY, and if we can come together on anything, it’s that saving a little money is a good thing. That, and there’s really nothing as important as being safe and healthy. So buy or renew a COM/NET for just $10.25, or don’t. Maybe it’s a better time to play with the kids or go makeout with your significant other….or…OR…reach out to someone with whom you have disagreed and come together. Get all that done and we’ll be here with domain name savings and, of course, the world’s greatest customer support.

Some other deals to keep in mind are: .ME for 7.99, .EU for 5.99, .BIZ for 5.99, .US for 3.99, .CO.UK for 9.49 and, when you buy any extension, .ORG is just 5.99.

Comments
Posted at 9:06 am November 1, 2012
Brian

I don’t buy domains from Name.com until after the 15th of the month. You know why?

Because it takes Name.com about half a month or so to release an active Promo Code that has real savings. For example, is there a Promo Code for .com’s on Nov. 1 below $10.25 ?

What happened to SPANDEX? Is it really impossible to have a BIG discount code work on the first of the month?

While Name.com is rated second best Domain Registrar, there must be a reason the #1 Domain Registrar has a Promo Code working on the first of November with a BIG discount!

I am off to buy a few domains today elsewhere, because the Name.com discount codes I was going to use don’t work anymore today. I used to have several hundred domains here, but not anymore….Natural Migration by frustrating discount code management!

I’ll check back after the 15th…. !

Suggestion: Any Name.com account that has over 100 domains gets a permanent Promo Code for a highly competitive price. You probably would have the majority of my 500 plus domains!

Posted at 9:24 am November 1, 2012
jaredatname

Dude…why are you not in the Investor’s Club? You get sweet deals all the time for just being you…and owning 25 or more domains! http://www.name.com/investor-club-signup And then you can transfer all your domains at that other place for the cheapest renewal ever. Thanks for the feedback!

Posted at 10:10 am November 1, 2012
Brian

Okay, the idea of a Discount Domain Club is already functional at Godaddy. Does Name.com offer anything similar? …. http://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx?isc=iapwd30&ci=8994

Posted at 1:06 am November 2, 2012
David

I almost want to buy 25 domains just to be in the club!

Posted at 11:16 am November 2, 2012
Dave

I don’t understand why name.com can’t just reduce the price or .com’s to $7… after all, we are talking about virtual goods

Posted at 11:18 am November 2, 2012
Dave

Amazing, my comments are being deleted, thanks for that!

Reduce the price to $7, it’s a virtual thing you know

Posted at 12:20 pm November 2, 2012
jaredatname

We gotta buy them from the registry or otherwise, yes, they’d be a penny.

Posted at 12:20 pm November 2, 2012
jaredatname

If you want to buy 25 domains, we’ll make you the 25 DOMAIN DEAL OF THE CENTURY.

Posted at 1:23 pm November 2, 2012

Hey Dave, we (the registrar) have a hard cost to the registry. We’re basically like a whole saler. The “virtual goods” would not work without of a lot of the infrastructure we and the registries put in place, which again is a cost for us.

Posted at 2:19 pm November 2, 2012
jaredatname

We don’t delete comments! They are all here!

Posted at 4:26 am November 4, 2012
Andi Sulistiono

You said: “When you buy any extension, .ORG is just 5.99”. Does it means should I buy any extensions first? Then, how many .ORG could I registered after I bought other extensions with your new coupon?

Posted at 9:32 am November 4, 2012
jaredatname

In our shopping cart when you buy any domain (com,net, etc) you can get one .ORG for 5.99. So you could do multiple transactions for other domains and each time the ORG would be 5.99.

Posted at 9:45 pm November 9, 2012
disqus_bBox1f0FOW

I wish I can get a better deal next time for renew a domain. Thanks?

Posted at 4:39 am November 12, 2012
Henry A

Jared stop deceiving yourself, name.com Investor’s Club is a total joke. This days I often ask myself why in the world did I even bother signing up for the damn club in the very 1st place? I have over 100 domain names with you guys and I still have to pay $10.25 for a freaking .COM domain registration? Meanwhile, you as a registrar get a sweet deal from Verisign for less than $8 for .COM registrations. I’m thinking NameCheap.com right now…..

Posted at 9:53 am November 12, 2012
jaredatname

This is actually a great comment to receive. First, yes, we would be deluded if we thought that was the discount for investors and, secondly, it could be helpful. When you signed up for the Investor’s Club, did the email you receive offer the 10.25 discount? I ask because we’ve had a lot of people in the Investor’s club ask for the promo code they usually get in their email…so I’m wondering if they’re getting the wrong email. The discount IS better than 10.25. Email me jared at name.com and I’ll get you the right code.

Posted at 11:38 pm November 14, 2012
David

If anything, the only greed is on the Registries’ side.

Posted at 11:03 pm November 15, 2012
iegyi

thanks you

Posted at 11:38 am November 16, 2012
infomaster

Name.com whois privacy coupon “Privacyplease ” not working anymore :/

Posted at 6:13 pm November 16, 2012
bloogmoo

i am waiting for domain price under $9

Posted at 10:44 am November 17, 2012
JD

How come no discounts on .in this year. Diwali is almost over. :(

Posted at 2:41 pm November 18, 2012
jaredatname

JD, we had a 2.99 .IN deal for a some time, so didn’t have the room for another promo, but the .IN people are very generous in helping making future deals. Thank you for the reminder!

Posted at 2:42 pm November 18, 2012
jaredatname

Noted!

Posted at 2:42 pm November 18, 2012
jaredatname

It should be…it working yet.