As we slug our way through the final months of winter, a lucky percentage of the population may find themselves dreaming of warmer weather as they gear up for Spring Break. Even though we’re still working on convincing HR that it only makes sense for teachers, students, and domain registrars to get a well deserved break every March, we have managed to secure you a pretty great discount on .COM and .NET domains.
From now through the end of March 2017, use the promo code PINEAPPLE at checkout to register and renew .COM domains for $9.99 and .NET domains for $10.99. This promo code does not apply to registration of Premium Domains, but can be used as many times as you need.
Other sales to look out for
These select domains will also be on sale for a limited time:
- .GAMES registrations will be $4.99 for just two hours during Thursday’s Bottoms Rupp Happy Hour sale.
- .STORE domains are currently $7.99, which is a major discount from its usual $59.99 price tag.
- .SITE and .WEBSITE are just $4.99.
- .ONLINE is discounted to $7.99.
- .SPACE currently costs only $2.99.
- Three popular domains from the Rightside registry are also on sale: .NEWS and .REVIEWS for $9.99 and .SOCIAL for $12.99.
Take advantage of these deals while you can, as they may not last for much longer.
Pineapple is a delicious and festive fruit that has the magical ability of temporarily convincing you that you’re lounging on the beach at some tropical oasis. Although there may be some pineapple naysayers out there, even the most pineapple-hating pundit can’t deny that glorious creations like Dole whip and piña coladas advanced civilization as a whole, probably. And if even that can’t convince you, then remember that without pineapples, we would never have this*:
*To be honest, we’re still not sure if that’s really a good thing, but gosh darn is this song catchy.