The long awaited day has finally arrived: .LIVE and .STUDIO are now available for general registration! Individuals, business owners, and more can create memorable primary and secondary URLs with these two distinctive domains. After months of waiting, and a whole lot of anticipation, we cannot wait to see all of the unique and interesting web addresses our customers will come up with using .LIVE and .STUDIO.
So who can benefit from registering a .LIVE domain name?
- Companies or individuals who live stream on platforms like Periscope, Twitch, or other applications can create a unique web presence by forwarding a .LIVE domain to their channel.
- Bands, shows, and performances that are touring or currently playing can use a .LIVE website to sell tickets and provide information for attendees.
- Those with a blog or website that focuses on fitness, self help, or wellness topics can use .LIVE to convey the idea of a healthy, active lifestyle.
Check out .STUDIO
.STUDIO is a great domain choice for a variety of companies and individuals as well.
- Owners of art, design, or fitness studios can create stand out websites by using a .STUDIO web address for their business’s main site.
- Give your online store a more tangible feel by choosing .STUDIO over a generic domain ending.
- Do you rent out or sell studio apartments? Integrate your business name with a prime keyword that will indicate the type of property you specialize in. Then, use your .STUDIO website to connect with new clients or keep up with existing ones.
P.S.—In honor of .STUDIO, we’re giving away a pair of Beats Studio headphones to one lucky winner! You can enter the contest here (but do it quick! The contest ends Oct. 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. MST).