PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .TEL REGISTRATIONS
1. Indemnification. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify, defend
and hold harmless Telnic Limited (“Registry”), its service providers, subcontractors and
their respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents from and against any
and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees
and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name. Such indemnification shall
survive any termination or expiration of the registration agreement.
2. Use of Personal Data. You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication,
modification and other processing of your personal data by Registry, its service providers,
Registry's WHOIS policy and all other purposes of collection notified to us by Registry.
3. Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy. You will submit to proceedings
commenced under ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("UDRP").
4. Updating Registration Information. You will immediately correct and update the
registration information for the Domain Name during the registration term for the domain
5. Launch and Sunrise Programs. You agree to be bound by the policies relating to the
initial launch of the Registry TLD, such as the Sunrise Policy and any applicable Landrush
requirements, and will acknowledge that Registry has no liability of any kind for any loss
or liability resulting from any such policies or requirements, including, without limitation:
(a) the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Domain Name during these periods,
and (b) the results of any dispute over a Sunrise registration.
6. Compliance with TLD Requirements. Your use of the domain name shall comply with all
applicable TLD Requirements, including, but not limited to, the Acceptable Use Policy and
the Sunrise Policy.
7. Right to Deny, Cancel or Transfer a Registration. You acknowledge and agrees that
Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction,
or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems
necessary, in its discretion: (a) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry; (b)
to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law
enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; (c) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal,
on the part of Registry, as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and
employees; (d) per the terms of the registration agreement; (e) to correct mistakes made
by Registry or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration; (f) to enforce
the TLD Requirements; and (g) to prevent use of the domain name in a manner contrary
to the intended purpose of the Registry TLD. Registry also reserves the right to lock, hold
or place a similar status a domain name during resolution of a dispute. Registry shall have
no liability to of any kind to you, your customers, affiliates, service providers or any other
party as a result of such denial, cancellation or transfer.
8. Representations and Warranties. By submitting a request for a domain name, You
represent and warrant that:
a) to your knowledge, the registration of the requested domain name does not and will
not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
b) you are not submitting the request for a domain name for an unlawful purposes, and
you will not use the domain name for an unlawful purpose;
c) you will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or
regulations or of the rights of any third parties; and
d) that you will use the domain name in accordance with the TLD Requirements.
9. Communications with Domain Name Holder. Registry may communicate directly with you in
connection with issues relating to a domain name and your membership of the .tel community.
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Any dispute, controversy or claim between you and
Registry relating to a domain name or a request for a domain name shall be subject to the
laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.