If you would like to change the nameservers of multiple domains at once, follow these steps:
How to change nameservers in bulk
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click My Account at the top and then My Domains on the left.
- Check the box to left of each domain you would like to edit.
- Click the blue Bulk Actions button and select Edit Nameservers.
- You will see four blank fields appear under the heading Enter Your New Nameservers. Enter one nameserver in each blank space. (If you need to add more than four nameservers, click the Show More button.)
- Once you have entered all of your nameservers, click Update Nameservers.
Please keep in mind that you will need at least two nameservers to perform a bulk action. Once you have changed your nameservers, it will take roughly 24 hours for the changes to propagate.