PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .GENT REGISTRATIONS
COMBELL GROUP NV/SA (“Registry Operator”) is the registry operator for the .GENT TLD. “TLD Policies” means the policies for the .GENT TLD found on Registry Operator’s website.
Good Faith; Non-Infringement. You represent and warrant that the domain name applied for or domain name registration made has been made and will continue to be in good faith, for a lawful purpose, and that such domain name does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Proceedings. You agree to participate in good faith in any proceedings described in the applicable TLD Policies commenced by or against the applicant.
Compliance with Laws. You agree not to use the domain name for defamatory purposes, contrary to public order or morality, or in an unlawful manner under applicable laws and regulations.
Personal Data. You acknowledge and accept that the Registry Operator may make use of your personal data, which use includes the processing, copying, publishing, modifying, and making available through the WHOIS service, of any such data, and authorize its subcontractors and agents to do the same.
Rights Protection Mechanisms. You agree to adhere to (i) the rights protection mechanisms, procedures and processes set out in the respective TLD Policies; and (ii) domain name dispute resolution proceedings under the URS and the UDRP concerning registered domain names, where applicable.
Current Information. You agree to update or correct any information held with the Registry Operator during the registration term of a domain name registration; more in particular, you must maintain throughout the registration term of a domain name registration a working e‐mail address with the Registry Operator.
Registry Operator’s Reservation of Rights. You accept that the Registry Operator shall be entitled to reject a request for domain name registration or suspend, revoke, or delete a domain name registration, at the discretion of the Registry Operator:
- if and when the Registry Operator does not hold complete and accurate information as described in the respective TLD Policies, or is not in compliance with any other provision of such TLD Policies; or
- to protect the integrity and stability of the Shared Registry System, and/or the operation and/or management of the TLD; or
- in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and/or any decision by a competent court or administrative authority and/or any dispute resolution service provider the Registry Operator may hereafter retain to oversee the arbitration and mediation of disputes; and/or any other applicable laws, regulations, policies or decrees; or
- to avoid any liability on behalf of the Registry Operator, including their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and/or agents; or
- following the outcome of a Sunrise Reconsideration Proceeding (as defined in the respective TLD Policies).
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator, including its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and agents, to the maximum extent required by law, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to any application and/or request for the registration of a domain name, or the registration of a domain name and/or the use of a domain name. Such obligation to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator shall survive the termination of this Agreement.