PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .POKER REGISTRATIONS
Afilias Domains No. 5 Limited (“Registry Operator”) is the registry operator for the .POKER TLD.
Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator and its subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Compliance with Terms and Conditions. You shall comply with each of the following requirements:
ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time;
operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .POKER TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator; and
public interest commitments (as set forth in Specification 11 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time), community registration policies (as set forth in Specification 12 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time) and Government Advisory Committee (“GAC”) safeguards (as provided by us or Registry Operator from time to time), including but not limited to:
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
- If you collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data, you must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law.
- You must to provide administrative contact information, which is kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory, bodies in their main place of business.
- You represent that you possess any necessary authorisations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the .LLC string.
- You acknowledges that should the .LLC Registry Operator a complaint expressing doubt with regard to the authenticity of licenses or credentials, it will attempt to consult with relevant national supervisory authorities, or their equivalents regarding the authenticity.
- You must report to the Registry Operator any material changes to the validity of the its authorisations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the .LLC string to ensure they continue to conform to appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct their activities in the interests of the consumers they serve.
Personal Data. You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your personal data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents.
Correcting and Updating Registration Information. You agree to immediately correct and update the registration information for the domain name during the registration term for the domain name.
Initial Launch. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the .POKER TLD as published by Registry Operator from time to time, including without limitation any sunrise period, limited registration period, or land rush period, and the dispute resolution policies and rights protection mechanisms mandated by ICANN or Registry Operator for the TLD (including without limitation the Trademark Clearinghouse), and further to acknowledge that Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period, limited registration period, land rush period or other period associated with the initial launch of the .POKER TLD, including, without limitation: (a) the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a domain name during these periods, and (b) the results of any dispute resolution process regarding a registration.
Registry Operator’s Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its discretion: (a) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry; (b) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; (c) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registry Operator, as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees; (d) per the terms of the Agreement; (e) for the non-payment of fees; or (f) to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration. Registry Operator also reserves the right to place upon registry lock, hold or similar status a domain name during resolution of a dispute.
Order of Precedence. If there is a discrepancy between the terms required by these additional provisions and the terms of the Agreement, the terms of these additional provisions shall supersede those of the Agreement.