PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .TRADE REGISTRATIONS
Elite Registry Limited (“Registry Operator”) is the registry operator for the .TRADE TLD.
Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, and its subcontractors (including the registry back-end services provider) and their respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name registration, except due to Registry Operator's negligence, error or omission. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Compliance with Terms and Conditions. You shall comply with:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; and
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .TRADE TLD as set forth in the Registry Agreement and as established from time to time by Registry Operator, including, in particular, any acceptable use policy, which delineates all the types of activity that define abuse and reserves the right of the Registry Operator to take appropriate action based on the type of abuse.
Personal Data. You agree that the relevant personal data submitted to us as part of the registration process shall be submitted to the Registry Operator for the following reasons:
- inclusion in the said searchable WHOIS directory providing free public query-based access to the details as required by clauses 1.5 and 1.6 of specification 4 of the Registry Agreement;
- research on an amalgamated statistical basis;
- day to day operations of the Registry Operator, including, email contact by the Registry Operator with you as required by any acceptable use policy;
- to Registry Operator’s service providers which/who provide legal, accounting, delivery, installation, systems support, escrow, marketing, clearinghouse and other registry services on Registry Operator’s behalf;
- as may be required by law enforcement agencies or a court order or other compulsory operation of law applicable to the Registry Operator; and
- as may be required by ICANN in accordance with a zone file access request in accordance with specification 4 of the Registry Agreement.