Prior to validating your G Suite account, please make sure to have first added your DNS records with your nameserver provider.
Once your setup is complete, you simply need to add the correct DNS records by following these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the domain you want to add MX records to for G Suite.
- Under Domain Details, click on Manage DNS records in the third column.
- Click the blue DNS Templates button on the top of the page. Select G Suite from the dropdown menu and click Confirm to apply the records.
That's it! Within 24 hours these DNS records should propagate and make your G Suite email work.