You can transfer domain names between accounts at Name.com. This can be used to delegate ownership with a sub-account or to transfer ownership of the domain name to a third party. You'll need to know the domain name you'd like to transfer from your account and reciever's account code before you begin. Here are the steps:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab, and select My Domains List.
- Click the domain name you wish to transfer.
- On the left, you will see a column of options for your domain name. Click Account Transfer.
- Copy the account code of the account you are transferring to and paste it into the Account Code field.
- Under Options, select if you would like to change the domain contacts or not.
- Click Transfer Domain.
How to bulk transfer domains internally
- Log into your Name.com account and click My Account.
- Click My Domains on the left in green.
- Check the box next to each domain you would like to transfer. Each domain will populate in the Bulk Actions Transfer box.
- Click Bulk Tools blue button, then click Account Transfers on the top menu bar.
- If you are transferring to a subaccount, simply select oen from the dropdown. If not, click Use Account Code and copy the account code of the account you are transferring to and paste it into the Account Code field.
- Select if you would like to change the domain contacts or not.
- Click Transfer Domains.
Note: Please be sure you have the right code before you initiate the transfer because we cannot move the domain name back into your account if it ends up in the wrong account.