You can generate a partial or full backup of your website files by following the instructions below:
How to back up your website via cPanel
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click the green MY PRODUCTS button.
- Select your hosting product from the My Products menu.
- On the Web Hosting Dashboard page, click the cPanel Login button and you will be taken to your cPanel.
- Click Backups under the Files section in cPanel.
- From there you can generate a full or partial backup.
Note: Please note that name.com is not responsible for your hosting content, nor the creation of backups. Name.com only provides backups as a courtesy and these should not be relied upon as your only backup solution.