A SSL certificate can only be renewed within 30 days of its expiration date. If the SSL certificate does not expire in the next 30 days, you will not be given the option to renew it. If it is within 30 days, you can renew the certificate by following these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account and click My Account.
- Click my products in green.
- If you have multiple products, click SSL Certificates.
- To the right of the SSL certificate you would like to renew, click the blue Renew button under the Actions column. (If your certificate is not within 30 days of it’s expiration date, you will only see N/A here.)
- Click on your Cart in the upper right.
- Follow the instructions in the cart to checkout.
Note: A renewal technically generates a new SSL certificate, so you may have to create a new CSR. This will create a new CRT you will need to install on your hosting server. If you are unsure how to do this, see our articles on setting up SSL certificates.