Occasionally, someone orders an SSL certificate they don't need and wants to cancel.
- If the certificate has not been issued yet, or you have a comodo SSL please email from the administrative email address on the account or submit a ticket and we can cancel and/or refund you.
- If the SSL certificate is already issued and is a RapidSSL or Geotrust then you would need to cancel it using these steps:
- Click on the link here. Enter the required information, and click Continue. If the information was correct it will take you to the next screen where you can click on a button to Request Access.
Note: If you get a red error message at the top, stating Cannot validate the information you submitted. then please dry a different email address, whatever you may have on file, or try the domain with, and without "www." in front of it.
- You should have an email shortly in your inbox with a link to your Userportal. Click the link and it will automatically log you in. You have ~24 hours to click the link.
- In your userportal there will be a button at the top to Cancel Order.
Once clicked, the order is canceled but it is not automatically removed from your Name.com account. In order to have it removed, please email email@example.com and clarify you have canceled the certificate and want it removed.