There are several ways to migrate emails from one account to another. One of the easiest ways is to use Horde to import the emails. Follow these steps to do so.
How to migrate your emails with Horde
First, you will need to export the emails from your old email provider. Since every email provider is different, you will need to ask them for instructions on creating the .mbox or .eml file. Once you have the backup, you can upload it into your new email account by following these steps:
- Log into your webmail at (your domain name)/webmail.
- Click Read Mail Using Horde link on the left.
- On the left side, find the folder where you want to upload the emails.
- Right click on the folder name, then click Import.
- Click Browse and select the email backup file.
- Click Ok. You should get a message that everything imported successfully.
Note: The email file has to be in .mbox or .eml format. If it is .zip, you will need to unzip it first.
All the emails should now be accessible from within your hosted email account.