If you are going to add a lot of images to your site, it would be a good practice to group those images in albums. By grouping images you will be able to see only the images you are interested in by selecting the right folder.
- If you added your images already or if you want to add some more images to your editor, you can do it by clicking Manage and then selecting Image albums.
- Click on the Add images button to upload images from your computer or select some stock images from the library. Before creating your albums, all your images will be placed together.
- Click on an image to select it and a blue icon will appear on top of it. Select all the images you want to put in your album and then in the Move dropdown menu, select Move to new album.
- Give the album a descriptive name and then click Create.
- Click on the Images tab on the left of your editor and then click on the search icon. Select the folder where you saved the images you want to see and only those images will be displayed.