f you are receiving too much spam in your Inbox, or too many false positives in your Spam folder, adjusting the spam blocking level may help. The spam blocking level determines how likely it is that a message will be marked as spam. A higher blocking level means messages are more likely to be marked as spam; however, you may also find that a lot of innocent messages are also classified as spam ( false positives).
- Click Settings, and then click Spam Settings.
- Choose the spam blocking level from the drop-down menu next to Threshold Level, and then click Save.
- If you choose a level other than Normal, the spam filter will be more aggressive in classifying messages as spam.
- If you choose Use Default, your mail will be filtered for spam using the level that is set for your domain.
- If you choose High or Very high, more messages will be classified as spam; however, you may also find that a lot of innocent messages are also classified as spam. These messages are referred to as False Positives.