- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the ACCOUNT tab, located at the top, select PROFILE and then select ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Click on Manage Cloned/Sub Accounts, in the Security section.
- Under Create New Sub Account, enter the username and password of the new sub account and click the Create Sub Account button.
Note: You will be able to access the sub accounts from the parent account, but the sub accounts will not be able to access the parent account.
* If 2FA is added on the sub account, the owner of the parent account will want to add their own 2FA for the sub account, as it will be required to access the account.