If you've decided a cloned account is the best solution for managing your domains, you can create it from within your current account.
Creating a cloned account
- Log into your Name.com account and click My Account.
- Click Account Settings, under My Dashboard.
- Click on Cloned/Sub Accounts in the Security section.
- In the drop down menu next to Type, select Cloned Account.
- Enter the Username of the new cloned account and click the Submit button.
The new cloned account with be created with the same account defaults and contact information as the parent account.