After you set up your SSL certificate, you will need to install it. If you are using Name.com for hosting, an SSL certificate will install automatically. If not, you will need to provide it to your hosting provider to add for you. To get the certificate, follow these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account and click My Account.
- Click My Products in green.
- If you have multiple products, click on SSL certificates. Then click on the SSL certificate you need.
- Next to Certificates Have Been Issued, click Show Certificates.
- Copy the text under Server Certificate.
Note: You will need to copy everything, including -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----
Usually, this is the only thing your hosting provider will need to install the certificate. If your hosting provider requests the CA Certificates, they can also be found on this page.