When you purchase a hosting package with us, it needs to be setup before it can be used. The process is quick and painless and only requires you to select the domain you wish to associate it with. Here’s what you need to do:
How to set up web hosting
- Log into your Name.com account, click My Account and then click Web Hosting.
- Click the green Setup Now! button, next to your newly purchased hosting plan.
- On the Web Hosting Dashboard, in the Choose a domain section, click the drop down menu and select the domain you'd like to set up hosting for.
- Once the domain is selected, click Setup Hosting Now
Please note: If you wish to set up a domain that is not located in your account click the Use a domain not in your account link and manually enter the domain (do not include "www").
- Click the Setup Hosting now! button.
In about fifteen minutes, you will be able to access your hosting and start building your site.
Note: If you do not see the Setup option on the My Products page, your hosting plan is already set up.