When you purchase a hosting plan through us, our system will automatically add the DNS records for the hosting to your domain name. If you add a domain name to the hosting, you will need to add the records manually, but it’s easy to do. To add the records, follow these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click My Account and then click Web Hosting under the my products heading.
- Scroll down to the drop-down under DNS Management.
- Select the correct domain name in the Currently managing drop-down menu.
- Click the blue DNS Templates button.
- Select Hosting from the drop-down menu that appears and click Confirm.
If the domain name is hosted with us, but the domain name is not registered with Name.com, you will need to go to your registrar and ask them to switch to our name servers. Our name servers are:
Note: If you add a domain name to the hosting but it does not appear in the Currently managing dropdown, it is registered in another Name.com account. You will either need to move the domain name to the same account as the hosting or add the hosting DNS template through the Name.com account it is registered on.