Name.com offers an automatic billing service to help you manage your domain names, products, and services. As long as you have an active Default payment profile, you can Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal for your products from within your account quickly and easily.
To enable Automatic Renewal for Whois Privacy, follow these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account and click Domains at the top left of the screen.
- Click on My Domains on the right to go to the Domain Dashboard.
- Click the domain name you would like to change Whois Privacy auto billing settings for.
- Whois Privacy for your domain name will be listed under My Products below the domain, along with its Automatic Renewal status.
- If Automatic Renewal for Whois Privacy is Disabled, clicking the Red Symbol next to it will activate it. If it is Enabled, clicking the Green Symbol will disable it.
Note: By default, our automatic billing service will renew any products you have set to automatically renew 1 month before their expiration date. We do this so that if there is any problem with a payment or your payment profile, we have plenty of time to let you know and get things fixed before your product expires.
You can also enable or disable Whois Privacy for your domains in bulk.