This week our little UI/UX unicorns and developer wolfpack have been hard at work! Ch-Check out this weeks changes to your account that will make managing your domains that much easier! Game on!
- Ever used the “Email Me My Domain List” link from your Account Control Panel? You should! It now emails you your domains, expiration dates, and name servers! Say what?!
- Your Account Management page just got a lot snazzier too! Look at the magic unicorns running with wolfpacks can do………
- “Action” buttons have been added to make it easier for you to renew domains and products, enable whois privacy, edit DNS, change nameservers, manage URL forwarding, and manage automatic billing. That’s like everything possible you could ever do to a domain!
- To be Automatically Billed or not to be Automatically Billed? We answer the question with, “Disabled” or “Enabled” text.
- Even Whois Privacy got an upgrade. Forgot to add it during checkout? You can now add it from your home page. Not every domain extension allows you to hide your contact details with Whois Privacy. We now let you know the deal by saying “Not Supported” if it’s not possible to add it. #duh
- A new bulk function is best communicated with a poem:
Don’t think we’re stopping here! Share any feedback you have with your comments!