We’re excited to announce that we are launching a new investor pricing program that starts on July 1, 2010! This is something many of you have been asking for and we are very happy to be able to offer it to our loyal customers. The details of the program are as follows:
- You only need a minimum of 25 domains in your account to qualify as a domain investor.
- There is no monthly or yearly charge to receive this investor pricing, it is based solely on the number of domains you have with Name.com.
- Higher levels of the program will include free private whois on the entire account.
- Official pricing will be revealed on July 1, 2010.
This launch of our investor program also coincides with our new retail pricing for .COM and .NET domains. As you may have heard by now, VeriSign is raising prices across the board for all registrars, and unfortunately this cost is passed on to our customers as well. However, we are still extremely competitive with our new pricing.
Starting on July 1, 2010 our new price for .COM and .NET registrations will be $9.99, one of the lowest retail prices available after the VeriSign price increase. In addition to keeping our prices as low as possible, we will continue to offer great promotional deals on registrations and renewals. Your best bet to catch these deals is to keep an eye on this blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Our current promotions include:
- SIZZLING – $7.99 .COM & .NET registrations
- SAVENOW – $8.15 .COM & .NET renewals
- SHOWTIME – $29.99 .TV renewals
- $6.99 transfers to Name.com (no code needed)
- $10.99 one year .TV registrations, $9.99 multi-year registrations (no code needed)
We continue to provide the best prices, tools, and services to our customers and, as always, we thank you for choosing Name.com! If you have any questions about the investor program or the new pricing, please do not hesitate to email us.