Last Updated: November 22, 2023
DNSSEC is a special security system for your DNS service, although not all TLDs support DNSSEC. For more information on supported TLDs, refer to the the registrys official documentation and https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/. To view your options for managing your DNSSEC, follow these steps:
How to access DNSSEC Management
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- Click on the domain you would like to edit the DNSSEC for.
- Click on the Nameservers button under the nameservers column.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the DNSSEC Management heading. Click on DNSSEC Management Page.
On this page, you can make any necessary changes.
For more information regarding DNSSEC, please see our DNSSEC FAQ article.