You can purchase as many backorders as you would like on domains that have a set drop date and have not already been backordered by another Name.com customer. To keep all of your backorders organized, you can manage them from within your Name.com account by following these steps:
How to manage your backorders
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the User icon (), located at the top right, open the drop down menu and click Account, scroll down to the Tools section and click Backorders button.
- Click on the appropriate tab to view your backorder, and determine the status.
- Pending Delete - These are your current active backorders. At this time we do not offer cancellations once an order is placed and if you do not win the domain, we will issue an automatic refund and you should have your funds back in 2-5 business days.
- Success - This is where any backorders that were successfully registered after the domain drop will appear. These domains will show up in your Name.com account and be ready to use.
- Failed/Refunded - These are the failed backorders that were not acquired from the drop. A refund will automatically be issued.
- Pending Refund - These are the backorders that have failed or been canceled, and the refund is currently being processed.
- Canceled - Previously canceled backorders, with refunds already issued.