Domains need to be renewed regularly if you want to continue using it for your website or if you want to keep it in your portfolio. You can renew a domain for a minimum of 1 year and up to a maximum of 10 (you cannot exceed 10 years). You can find how much domain renewal prices are by going to: name.com/pricing
How to renew a domain name
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- On this page is a list of all the domains in your account. Click the Renew Domain button to the right of the domain names you would like to renew.
- Either click the Checkout-button or the Cart on the top right of the page to proceed to the Checkout Page.
- Select a method of payment and follow the instructions to complete your renewal transaction by clicking Complete Order.
If a domain name is not renewed it will disappear from the account. However, if you accidentally let a domain name expire that you really want to keep, we may be able to restore it for you.