The MX records for the Name.com email product are as follows:
|TXT||@(or blank)||v=spf1 include:_spf.hostedemail.com ~all|
Note: Type out your own domain in the "mydomainhere.com" areas.
If you are using Name.com’s default name servers you can add these records to your DNS by applying our Name.com Email DNS template. To do so, follow these steps:
How to add DNS records for Name.com email
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the domain that you have the email product on.
- Near the middle of the page, there are several options to manage your domain. Click Manage DNS Records.
- Click Show DNS Templates. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Name.com Email.
- Click the green button Update DNS Records.
Keep in mind, by default when you create the email, it will give you the option to create it automatically, so the records may already be there.
If your DNS is not managed with Name.com (this is the case if you are not using our name servers), then you will need to add these records with your DNS management provider or hosting provider.