Setting up SiteLock for your website
Last Updated: November 18, 2023
To set up SiteLock for a website, please do the following:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Purchase SiteLock.
- Click the My Products button, located in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the tab SiteLock.
- Click the Setup Now button.
- On the SiteLock setup page, choose a domain from the drop-down list and click the Assign Domain button. The domain must be registered with Name.com and located in the same account as the product. Once a domain has been associated with your SiteLock product, it cannot be changed.
- Your account is now set up and setup will be continued once you log into your SiteLock account. You can log into your SiteLock account by clicking the Log into SiteLock button in the top right-hand corner.
- For any support-related inquiries pertaining to your SiteLock account, please contact SiteLock support.