In order to manage DNS records or use URL forwarding through Name.com, you will need to use our default nameservers. You can add the default Name.com nameservers by following the instructions below:
How to switch to Name.com's default nameservers
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- On your domain page, click on the domain name in question.
- Click Manage Nameservers, in the Nameservers column.
- Click the Default Nameservers button at the top.
- Click Save Changes.
It can take up to 24 hours for nameserver changes to fully propagate and in that time, the site may load intermittently.