Viewing your domain nameservers
Last Updated: July 14, 2022
If you would like to see which nameservers you are using for a particular domain please follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the My Domains link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- Click the domain name you would like to view the nameservers for.
- Click Manage Nameservers, in the Nameservers column.
- Here, you can view the nameservers you use.
If you are using Name.com's nameservers they will be displayed like this:
If the above nameservers are not listed, then you are not managing your DNS records through Name.com. You will need to contact your hosting provider to manage your DNS records.