Adding and deleting domains for BL.INK Branded URL Shortener
Last Updated: November 22, 2023
Removing a domain or subdomain from using BL.INK Branded URL Shortener
You can remove your domain from Bl.ink by completing the steps below:
- Log into your Name.com account
- Click on My Products and click Manage next to Branded URL Shortener
- Click on the Delete button, next to the domain you wish to remove.
Confirm your actions by clicking the Yes, delete this domain button.
Optional steps to also remove the DNS:
- Go My Domains on the top right and click the domain that you removed the Branded URL Shortener from, and then click on the DNS records tab.
- Delete the A record that was added for Bl.ink by clicking the Delete button and then the Delete button. The A record you want to delete will point to 220.127.116.11.
Adding a domain or subdomain to Bl.ink
You can add a domain or subdomain to Bl.ink by completing the steps below:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on My Products and click Branded URL Shortener
Select your domain in the Choose a domain section.
Note: If you wish to use a subdomain, click +Use a subdomain (like blog.yourdomain.rocks)
- Click Create Account.
- A DNS Change Confirmation pop-up will appear explaining the DNS changes. If you agree and wish to proceed, click OK.