Exporting Name.com email contacts
Last Updated: December 12, 2023
Name.com Email has an option within the webmail interface to export your contacts. This helps you save and download your contacts to your device, and you can then use this file to import the contacts to your new device. The default format we use for the file is .CSV.
Below are the instructions on how to export your contacts from within your Name.com Webmail:
- Log in to your Name.com Webmail.
- Click Mail, located in the top left-hand corner, and select Contacts.
- Click the down arrow, next to Add Contact, located on the top left-hand corner, and select Import or export Contacts.
- Click Export to...CSV, located under the Export Contacts heading.
- Select your location on your computer/device and save.
The file will now download to your destination.