Any business that is incorporated or ends with “Inc.” can now take advantage of a namespace meant just for them. Show your customers that you are a trusted business with the .INC domain, whether you’re looking to hire new employees, selling a service or product, or connecting with other businesses in your industry.
Why choose a .inc domain extension?
There are more than 5 million active incorporated businesses in the U.S. alone, all of which could use a dedicated and trusted space online.
.INC supports IDNs, which means that you can register a .INC domain using the characters native to your language.
There are absolutely no reserved or Premium .INC domains, so you can register a short, keyword-rich domain at its standard price.
And from now through Mar. 31, 2020, anyone who registers a .INC domain is eligible to receive:
- Free base formation, name check, tax ID, & Minutes and Bylaws ($238 value) from LegalZoom
- $1,000 in transaction fee credits from Square
- VIP pricing and free shipping from VistaPrint
- A free G Suite account when you register .INC at Name.com (email email@example.com for the promo code)
- Additional bonuses from Google, Delta, Indeed, Quickbooks, and more.
Sign up for email alerts to receive potential discounts
on domains and other products.