An SSL certificate can only be renewed within 30 days of its expiration date. If the SSL certificate does not expire in the next 30 days, you will not be given the option to renew it. If it is within the 30-day timeframe, you can renew the certificate by following these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account
- Click the MY PRODUCTS link.
- If you have multiple products, scroll to the SSL certificates section.
- Click the Renew button under the Actions column to the right of the SSL certificate. (If your certificate is not within 30 days of its expiration date, you will only see N/A here.)
- Click on your Cart in the upper right.
- Follow the instructions in the cart to checkout.
Note: A renewal technically generates a new SSL certificate, so you may have to create a new CSR which you will need to install on your hosting server. If you are unsure how to do this, see our articles on setting up SSL Certificate.