Name.com Acceptable Use Policy
You affirm and guarantee that you will not use our Services in connection with any illegal activities or in a manner that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
You also affirm and guarantee that neither the content you place on our network, nor the domain names you register through our services shall contain or resolve to websites hosted elsewhere which contain illegal activities or prohibited content or links to similar.
Illegal activities and prohibited content include but are not limited to:
- Content that depicts minors engaged in any activity of a sexual nature or which may otherwise harm minors;
- Activities that mislead or deceive minors into viewing sexually explicit material;
- Content or actions that attempt to defraud members of the public in any way (for example, "phishing" sites);
- Content or actions that are used to send unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) or email which is in violation of applicable laws or customary acceptable use of Internet connections, including but not limited to the transmission of child pornography;
- Content that is hateful, defamatory, derogatory or bigoted based on racial, ethnic, political grounds or which otherwise may cause or incite injury, damage or harm of any kind to any person or entity;
- Content that is threatening or invades another person's privacy or property rights or is otherwise in breach of any duty owed to a third party;
- Content or actions that infringe the trademark, copyright, patent rights, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or any other legal rights of Name.com or any third party;
- Content or actions that violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Content or actions that promote, are involved in or assist in, the conduct of illegal activity of any kind or promote business opportunities or investments that are not permitted under applicable law;
- Content that advertises or offers for sale any goods or services that are unlawful or in breach of any national or international law or regulation;
- Content that advertises or offers for sale any goods or services the Advertiser does not have the legal right to sell; or
- Content that links to or is associated with the sale, promotion or distribution of prescription medication that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Involvement in the unauthorized transfer of a domain(s) from an ICANN accredited Registrar, another Name.com account or Registered Domain Holder.
If you are in violation of any of the above provisions or are engaged in any other misleading or illegal activities, you agree that we may suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your use of services or individual domain names without prior notice to you.
No fees will be refunded if any of the activities mentioned above, or any other inappropriate or illegal activities, result in the suspension, transfer or other such loss your domain name.