The Name.com Domain Reservation System (the “Service”) is a free service offered by Name.com, Inc. (“Name.com”) which enables those interested in registering an unregistered, non-premium domain name within certain TLDs to reserve such domain name for up to a 5 day period. By using the Service, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. You acknowledge that your reservation will not grant you any registration rights to the domain name; you will obtain a limited, personal, and revocable right to register the domain name for up to a 5 day period following Name.com’s acceptance of your reservation. Any registration of the domain name by you will be subject to your payment of Name.com’s registration fee for the domain name and your agreement to the Name.com Domain Name Registration Agreement.
You represent that all information that you provide in connection with your reservation of a domain name is complete and accurate and that you are not reserving a domain name on behalf of a third party. You acknowledge that you may be listed as the registrant of the domain name during the reservation period.
3. You consent to Name.com sending you emails regarding Name.com’s business, including but not limited to emails regarding the Service.
4. Name.com may cancel your reservation, at any time and for any reason, without notice.
5. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not using the Service for any abusive purpose; and (ii) the reservation and/or registration of the domain name will not infringe any intellectual property right or other right of any third party.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Name.com and its affiliates (and the respective directors, officers, employees, and representatives of each) from any claim, suit, or action arising from or related to your use of the Service or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees.
7. Any dispute, claim or, controversy arising out of or relating to these terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of the agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in King County, Washington, before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.