How to assign your domain to your Wix Product:
- Log into your Name.com Account.
- Go to ‘My Products’, located on the top right. Then click ‘Setup Now’ next to your Wix Product.
- Click ‘Create New Site’, and you will be redirected to Wix. You will then go through the steps of creating your website.
- Once you finish those steps and enter the Wix Dashboard, you can go back to your Wix product in your Name.com account.
- Under ‘My Sites’ you will see your website ‘Drafts’, and you will click ‘Change Domain’. A drop-down menu will appear where you can choose the domain you want to be associated with your Wix Website. Then click Update.