If you already own a domain that you'd like to use for your One-Page Website page, or decide to register one down the line that you think would be a better fit, you can change the domain associated with One Page Website by following these steps:
How to change your One-Page Website domain
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click the green MY PRODUCTS link.
- Click One-Page Website under My Products.
- Click the link that says Change under Website Domain Name, next to the domain currently associated with your One-Page Website page.
- Select the new domain you'd like to use from the drop-down menu and click Update. A pop-up box will notify you of the DNS changes—please review the information and click OK to apply the change.
Note: DNS propagation may take upwards of 24 hours, and you may want to clear the cached data in your browser if you do not see the change.