If you have custom nameservers set up and you need to change the IP address that they are pointing to, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- Click the domain name you would like to manage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Nameserver Registration from the Advanced Section.
- To the right of the nameserver you need to change, click the Edit button.
- Enter the new IP address in the field that appears and click Add.
- Click the Edit button again, and click Remove next to the old IP address.
- Click Remove a second time.
If you already have your custom nameservers set up to point your domain names, you do not need to add them to the domain name again. Once you have changed the IP address, it will take roughly 24 hours for the changes to propagate.