Your Web Hosting Dashboard can be found by doing the following:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the ACCOUNT tab, located at the top, and select MY PRODUCTS.
- Click on your web hosting package.
This page provides the following information about your hosting:
- Web hosting plan - with an option to upgrade
- Expiration date - with an option to renew
- Automatic renewal settings
- cPanel login button - which allows you to log into your account
- Hosting status
- Which hosting server you are on (hs).
- Server IP address
- Default hosting domain
- cPanel/hosting username
- SSl Certificate status - with an option to manage
- Dedicated IP pddress - with an option to purchase
- Addon domains
- DNS management section for all domains tied to the hosting
In the DNS section on the bottom half of the page, you can see the DNS records attached to your domain as well as use Templates to add more DNS records.