DNSSEC is a special security system for your DNS service, although not all TLDs support DNSSEC. For more information on supported TLDs, refer to the official ICANN documentation. To view your options for managing your DNSSEC, follow these steps:
How to access DNSSEC Management
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click Domains on the left, and then click My Domains.
- Click on the domain you would like to edit the DNSSEC for.
- On the left, you will see a column of options for managing your domain. Click on the Nameservers button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the DNSSEC Management heading. Click on DNSSEC Management Page.
On this page, you can make any necessary changes. Keep in mind, some TLDs do not support DNSSEC, and for more information please see https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/IM