DNSSEC is a special security system for your DNS service, although not all TLDs support DNSSEC. For more information on supported TLDs, refer to the the registrys official documentation and https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/. To view your options for managing your DNSSEC, follow these steps:
How to access DNSSEC Management
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click Domains on the left, and then click My Domains.
- Click on the domain you would like to edit the DNSSEC for.
- On the left, you will see a column of options for managing your domain. Click on the Nameservers button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the DNSSEC Management heading. Click on DNSSEC Management Page.
On this page, you can make any necessary changes.