- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click the green My Products button.
- Click on the Email-tab.
- Click Email Yearly.
- Click Change Password next to the email address.
- Enter the new password and click Change Password.
You will now be able to log into your webmail at mail.yourdomainname.com (For example if your domain was iamarockstar.com your webmail login would be mail.iamarockstar.com) with this password.
You can also change your password from within your webmail client. To do so, log into your webmail client (go to mail.yourdomainname.com and log in with your email address and password.) and follow these steps:
- Click Settings.
- Click Password.
- Enter your current email password in the Current Password field, enter your new email password in the New Password and New Password (again) fields, and then click Save.
If you have set up any email clients to retrieve this email address, please make sure to update the password in the settings so that it can successfully access your emails.