Name.com offers an automatic billing service to help you manage your domain names, products, and services. As long as you have an active Default payment profile, you can Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal for your products from within your account quickly and easily.
To enable Automatic Renewal for your products, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the ACCOUNT tab, located at the top, and select MY PRODUCTS.
- If you have multiple products, you may see different tabs for each type of product you have. Click on the tab for the product you would like to set up Automatic Renewal for.
- To the right of your product, you will see the product’s expiration date and a red or green circle. Click the Red Circle to enable auto renew. Click the Green Circle to disable auto renew.
- Please note that some products, like SSL certificates cannot be automatically renewed. Products that are not eligible for automatic billing will have N/A next to the expiration date.
Note: By default, our automatic billing service will renew any products you have set to automatically renew 1 month before their expiration date. We do this so that if there is any problem with a payment or your payment profile, we have plenty of time to let you know and get things fixed before your product expires. You can change this setting from within your account.