Name.com offers a way to export your DNS records into a CSV file. This is useful when replicateingyour DNS on other nameservers, making backups or consolidating information.
How to Export DNS records:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab, and select My Domains List.
- Click on the domain name you wish to export records for.
- Click DNS Records, on the left.
- On the top right hand corner, above the DNS records, click Export DNS Records (CSV).
This will start the download which you can then save onto your computer or device.